As featured on
A Kentucky state lawmaker has filed a bill that would require men have at least two office visits and swear on a Bible they are married before a doctor could prescribe them erectile dysfunction medication.
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Community rallies behind local child abuse victim
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Sex offender registers Sarasota address
- 5 men arrested in undercover prostitution sting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.