As featured on
A Kentucky state lawmaker has filed a bill that would require men have at least two office visits and swear on a Bible they are married before a doctor could prescribe them erectile dysfunction medication.
- Worker killed after touching live powerline on Siesta Key
- 'Mad Pooper' publicly defecates in neighbors' yards
- Couple arrested for string of home burglaries in Sarasota
- Free admission to participating museums this Saturday
- SWAT on the scene of a disturbance in Manatee Co.
- North Port man killed in I-75 crash
- Man killed after crashing ATV into tree while celebrating a birthday
- Extremely dangerous category 5 Maria slams Dominica now on to Puerto Rico
- Removing Irma debris may take longer than expected
- California TV viewers alarmed by apocalyptic emergency alert