As featured on
Manatee Memorial Hospital was on lock down last night after two fifteen-year-old boys allegedly stole a car and ended up at the hospital.
A Palmetto Elementary School teacher struck a road sign while driving under the influence, according to the Manatee County Sheriff's Office.
- Sarasota woman overdoses on heroin in store bathroom with 4-year-old
- Home surveillance video captures Sarasota burglary suspect
- Surveillance Video: Sarasota man caught looking up women's skirts in Walmart
- Update: Names released in early morning fatal accident on Tamiami Trail
- Toddler found alone near busy roadway while Nokomis woman sleeps
- Man killed, child seriously injured after vehicle flips on I-75
- Sarasota senator wants undocumented students to lose in-state tuition rate
- Sarasota deputy resigns following sexting scandal
- Two men arrested following narcotics search in Bradenton home
- Sarasota couple arrested for keeping 5 children in filthy home