As featured on
Manatee Memorial Hospital was on lock down last night after two fifteen-year-old boys allegedly stole a car and ended up at the hospital.
A Palmetto Elementary School teacher struck a road sign while driving under the influence, according to the Manatee County Sheriff's Office.
- Shots fired at Sarasota business during armed robbery
- Driver killed after F-150 became airborne over ditch on SR-64
- Cops: Domestic related incident shuts down roads in North Port
- Sarasota man passes out behind the wheel with toddler in the car
- 44-year-old sex offender moves to Venice
- The man convicted of murdering Carlie Brucia will get a new sentencing phase trial
- Sarasota couple arrested for trafficking drugs
- Grandparents arrested after boy left at rest stop in FL
- Frontier Airlines adds 11 new destinations at Tampa International Airport
- DUI Wolfpack Operation set for this weekend