As featured on
Former neighborhood watch leader George Zimmerman plans to step up fund-raising efforts to pay for expenses while he awaits trial for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.
George Zimmerman is suing NBC, claiming he was defamed when the network edited his 911 call to police after the shooting of Trayvon Martin to make it sound like he was racist.
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- New Death Penalty Law Could Mean Re-Sentencing of Carlie Brucia's Killer
- One person ejected after 3 vehicle crash in North Port
- Water main break shuts down US 41 in Sarasota
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions
- Sarasota Farmer's Market relocates due to construction
- 104 suspects arrested during undercover prostitution investigation
- 'Wheel of Fortune' epic fail might be worst ever
- Sarasota Farmers Market moving locations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.