As featured on
SARASOTA - Sarasota Police say a man is being treated for non-life threatening injuries after being shot Monday morning.
Police say two people have been shot and wounded in a parking lot near Delray Medical Center, prompting a lockdown of the hospital during a search for a suspect.
- Sarasota couple arrested for keeping 5 children in filthy home
- Venice doctor to open medical cannabis clinic
- Sexual predator registers new address in Englewood
- Sarasota deputy resigns following sexting scandal
- Deputies search for missing 16-year-old boy from Arcadia
- Sex offender registers address in Sarasota County
- Downtown Sarasota Holiday Parade road closures
- Woman crashes car into Sarasota amusement center trying to park
- Sex offender registers new address in Venice
- Cirque du Soleil cancels shows after fatal accident