As featured on
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — While gay rights advocates are celebrating two Supreme Court ruling…
SARASOTA--They are two very similar rulings that are getting two very different reactions.
Though not directly affected, the Sunshine State's current ban on gay marriage may not survive today's non-action in Washington D.C.
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with Bradenton homicide
- North Port dance teacher charged with molesting female student, 15
- Update: Identity of landscape worker killed in Venice released
- Lakewood Ranch chiropractor dies in 3-car accident on SR70 when hit from behind
- Traffic alert: All eastbound lanes blocked on State Road 70 in Manatee Co.
- Update: Missing 16-year-old Bradenton boy found
- Video: Girlfriend's Birthday Tour in Rented Ferrari Ends in Disaster
- Woman who molested 3 teens she met at Payne Park registers as offender
- Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years
- Maid of honor arrested after drunken rampage at Florida wedding