As featured on
Ronnie Rivera of Hillsborough County Fire Rescue said Wednesday morning that the hole opened up again in Seffner, which is east of Tampa. The new hole is around 20 feet in diameter.
Engineers have started to fill in a sinkhole near Tampa that reopened two years after it swallowed and killed a man while he was sleeping in his home.
The onslaught of rain that drenched parts of the state over the past month unleashed widespread flooding that left the ground soppy and saturated.
- FLP to close Fruitville Road to reconnect power
- Update: Coast Guard reports they saw a flare, found birth certificates and phones
- I-75 northbound lanes open; driver impaled by guardrail dies
- Update: Coast Guard locates second body in search for missing family
- Sarasota flag-carrying marathon runner charged with 15 counts of child porn
- Update: Two bodies found in search of missing family identified
- Sarasota sends off 200 national guardsman on deployment
- Bicyclist struck by driver on Fruitville Road, FHP asks for help identifying driver
- Video: Mysterious image shows up on nanny cam
- Coast Guard finds kayak, birth certificates, phone, sees flare in early morning