As featured on
Ronnie Rivera of Hillsborough County Fire Rescue said Wednesday morning that the hole opened up again in Seffner, which is east of Tampa. The new hole is around 20 feet in diameter.
Engineers have started to fill in a sinkhole near Tampa that reopened two years after it swallowed and killed a man while he was sleeping in his home.
The onslaught of rain that drenched parts of the state over the past month unleashed widespread flooding that left the ground soppy and saturated.
- Rollover crash causes major backup on I-75 northbound in Sarasota Co.
- Armed robbery at RaceTrac gas station in Sarasota Co.
- Total awards offered increased by $5k for info on beaten tortoises in LWR
- 'No Swim' advisory issued for 2 locations in Venice
- 12-foot pilot whale washes ashore at Point of Rocks Beach
- Car flips twice, becomes engulfed in flames after head-on crash on US 301
- 75-year-old bicyclist hit by car on Washington Boulevard in Sarasota
- Passenger in SUV shot multiple times at another car in Sarasota
- Police recover body off of Holmes Beach
- Boy fatally shot by his brother inside Bradenton home