As featured on
Ronnie Rivera of Hillsborough County Fire Rescue said Wednesday morning that the hole opened up again in Seffner, which is east of Tampa. The new hole is around 20 feet in diameter.
Engineers have started to fill in a sinkhole near Tampa that reopened two years after it swallowed and killed a man while he was sleeping in his home.
The onslaught of rain that drenched parts of the state over the past month unleashed widespread flooding that left the ground soppy and saturated.
- 16 arrested in gang investigation of Team no Sleep
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- UPDATE: "No Swim" Advisory Lifted on Two Suncoast Beaches
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Firefighters respond to Sarasota house fire
- Community rallies behind local child abuse victim
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.