As featured on
Ronnie Rivera of Hillsborough County Fire Rescue said Wednesday morning that the hole opened up again in Seffner, which is east of Tampa. The new hole is around 20 feet in diameter.
Engineers have started to fill in a sinkhole near Tampa that reopened two years after it swallowed and killed a man while he was sleeping in his home.
The onslaught of rain that drenched parts of the state over the past month unleashed widespread flooding that left the ground soppy and saturated.
- Sarasota woman overdoses on heroin in store bathroom with 4-year-old
- Surveillance Video: Sarasota man caught looking up women's skirts in Walmart
- Home surveillance video captures Sarasota burglary suspect
- Update: Names released in early morning fatal accident on Tamiami Trail
- Woman crashes car into Sarasota home
- Toddler found alone near busy roadway while Nokomis woman sleeps
- Trump to meet with victims of OSU attack, resume road show
- Man killed, child seriously injured after vehicle flips on I-75
- Sheriff: Bradenton middle school student had loaded gun, pot in backpack
- Sarasota man busted for looking up women's skirts