As featured on
Ronnie Rivera of Hillsborough County Fire Rescue said Wednesday morning that the hole opened up again in Seffner, which is east of Tampa. The new hole is around 20 feet in diameter.
Engineers have started to fill in a sinkhole near Tampa that reopened two years after it swallowed and killed a man while he was sleeping in his home.
The onslaught of rain that drenched parts of the state over the past month unleashed widespread flooding that left the ground soppy and saturated.
- Deputies: Man boxes in woman's car on Fruitville Road, points gun at her
- 2 arrested for drugs during traffic stop in Sarasota
- Pedestrian hit and killed by a pickup truck overnight in Sarasota
- Zoo: Live video of giraffe giving birth was labeled explicit
- Sarasota man arrested, throws baggie of cocaine into roadway
- Sex offender from Ohio moves to Englewood
- Update: Firefighters put out house fire near downtown Sarasota
- Sarasota woman hits pedestrian in crosswalk
- Deputies arrest man in Lakewood Ranch murder, another remains at large
- Deputy suspended after satanic curse allegation