As featured on
Ronnie Rivera of Hillsborough County Fire Rescue said Wednesday morning that the hole opened up again in Seffner, which is east of Tampa. The new hole is around 20 feet in diameter.
Engineers have started to fill in a sinkhole near Tampa that reopened two years after it swallowed and killed a man while he was sleeping in his home.
The onslaught of rain that drenched parts of the state over the past month unleashed widespread flooding that left the ground soppy and saturated.
- How cute! Quadruplets safely delivered at Sarasota Memorial Hospital (photos)
- Loud sex noises interrupt Sarasota Open match Tuesday
- Deputies: 7 recent overdose calls came from Sarasota woman's 'drug flop house'
- 'White Lives Matter' flyers found in Bradenton neighborhood
- Body of Florida college student found behind restaurant
- Sex offender convicted of rape moves to Sarasota County
- Erin Moran, Joanie Cunningham in "Happy Days," found dead
- Local architect's depiction of Newtown causing controversy
- Sex offender convicted of child porn moves to Sarasota Co.
- Bradenton bank robber located, taken to hospital for suspected drug overdose