As featured on
On Friday, Jan. 24, Governor Rick Scott will announce Florida's latest jobs numbers.
Despite the growth, the state's unemployment rate saw a slight uptick to 5.7 percent.
Florida created the most jobs with people working for themselves of any state in the nation, with positions in real estate and rentals leading the way.
- FLP to close Fruitville Road to reconnect power
- Update: Coast Guard reports they saw a flare, found birth certificates and phones
- I-75 northbound lanes open; driver impaled by guardrail dies
- Update: Coast Guard locates second body in search for missing family
- Sarasota flag-carrying marathon runner charged with 15 counts of child porn
- Update: Two bodies found in search of missing family identified
- Sarasota sends off 200 national guardsman on deployment
- Bicyclist struck by driver on Fruitville Road, FHP asks for help identifying driver
- Video: Mysterious image shows up on nanny cam
- Coast Guard finds kayak, birth certificates, phone, sees flare in early morning