As featured on
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- A petition with around 10,000 signatures was dropped off at the courtho…
The lawsuit stems from the controversial removal of FDLE Commissioner Gerald Bailey.
Gov. Rick Scott and the Cabinet are settling a lawsuit filed by media organizations over the firing of former Department of Law Enforcement chief Gerald Bailey.
- Sarasota couple arrested for keeping 5 children in filthy home
- Venice doctor to open medical cannabis clinic
- Sarasota woman overdoses on heroin in store bathroom with 4-year-old
- Sarasota deputy resigns following sexting scandal
- Update: Names released in early morning fatal accident on Tamiami Trail
- Toddler found alone near busy roadway while Nokomis woman sleeps
- Sexual predator registers new address in Englewood
- Downtown Sarasota Holiday Parade road closures
- Cirque du Soleil cancels shows after fatal accident
- Two men arrested following narcotics search in Bradenton home