As featured on
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- A petition with around 10,000 signatures was dropped off at the courtho…
The lawsuit stems from the controversial removal of FDLE Commissioner Gerald Bailey.
Gov. Rick Scott and the Cabinet are settling a lawsuit filed by media organizations over the firing of former Department of Law Enforcement chief Gerald Bailey.
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Community rallies behind local child abuse victim
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Sex offender registers Sarasota address
- 5 men arrested in undercover prostitution sting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.