As featured on
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- A petition with around 10,000 signatures was dropped off at the courtho…
The lawsuit stems from the controversial removal of FDLE Commissioner Gerald Bailey.
Gov. Rick Scott and the Cabinet are settling a lawsuit filed by media organizations over the firing of former Department of Law Enforcement chief Gerald Bailey.
- Deputies: Man boxes in woman's car on Fruitville Road, points gun at her
- 2 arrested for drugs during traffic stop in Sarasota
- Pedestrian hit and killed by a pickup truck overnight in Sarasota
- Video: Woman struck with tire iron at gas pump on Bee Ridge
- Deputies arrest man in Lakewood Ranch murder, another remains at large
- Update: Firefighters put out house fire near downtown Sarasota
- Sarasota woman hits pedestrian in crosswalk
- Zoo: Live video of giraffe giving birth was labeled explicit
- Man partially ejected from car in Venice crash
- Sex offender from Ohio moves to Englewood