LOS ANGELES -- You've probably seen the viral video of a twerking girl's coffee table candle accident. It turns out there was a bit more to the story.
The video, entitled, "Worst Twerk Fail EVER - Girl Catches Fire!" was viewed more than 9 million times in just six days on one YouTube account alone, in addition to many more on Facebook and other social media.
But it turns out it was all a gag by ABC late-night host Jimmy Kimmel.
Kimmel released the unedited extended version, which contains a surprise ending you didn't see in the initial video.
And the woman behind the fire isn't Caitlin, as the video purports. It's Dapne, a professional stuntwoman.
Kimmel said he didn't send the video to any TV stations, tweet it or plant it on any news sites. He simply put it on YouTube and let the internet work its magic.