This undated image provided by BluePearl Veterinary Partners shows the Jack Russell terrier named Jack that swallowed 111 pennies. The 13-year-old pooch's owner rushed him to a Manhattan veterinarian for emergency surgery Friday March 9, 2013 and doctors put him under anesthesia and methodically removed all 111 coins. (AP Photo/BluePearl Veterinary Partners)

HOEP

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.