A judge has upheld a ruling to euthanize the dogs named Buck and Bill, who are responsible for attacking a Manatee County boy on his bicycle in December of 2012. Supporters say the dogs should be returned to their owner.
As featured on
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. - Two Australian Shepherds set to be euthanized after attacking a 13-year-old boy are expected to be put down Thursday night.
- Shots fired at Sarasota business during armed robbery
- Driver killed after F-150 became airborne over ditch on SR-64
- Couple steals $2K of merchandise from Walmart (Caught on Cam)
- Cops: Domestic related incident shuts down roads in North Port
- Sarasota man passes out behind the wheel with toddler in the car
- 44-year-old sex offender moves to Venice
- The man convicted of murdering Carlie Brucia will get a new sentencing phase trial
- 1-year-old found dead inside unlocked hot car in FL
- Sarasota couple arrested for trafficking drugs
- Grandparents arrested after boy left at rest stop in FL