A judge has upheld a ruling to euthanize the dogs named Buck and Bill, who are responsible for attacking a Manatee County boy on his bicycle in December of 2012. Supporters say the dogs should be returned to their owner.
As featured on
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. - Two Australian Shepherds set to be euthanized after attacking a 13-year-old boy are expected to be put down Thursday night.
- North Port dance teacher charged with molesting female student, 15
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with Bradenton homicide
- Update: Identity of landscape worker killed in Venice released
- Video: Car chase leads to the arrest of four people in Sarasota County
- UPDATE: Missing Manatee County woman found okay
- Several schools recognized with 'Five Stars' in the Suncoast
- Comedian Dave Chappelle announced to perform at Van Wezel
- Woman who molested 3 teens she met at Payne Park registers as offender
- Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years
- Maid of honor arrested after drunken rampage at Florida wedding