A judge has upheld a ruling to euthanize the dogs named Buck and Bill, who are responsible for attacking a Manatee County boy on his bicycle in December of 2012. Supporters say the dogs should be returned to their owner.
As featured on
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. - Two Australian Shepherds set to be euthanized after attacking a 13-year-old boy are expected to be put down Thursday night.
- 3 charged with torturing turtle, beating disabled veteran
- Video: Woman struck with tire iron at gas pump on Bee Ridge
- Deputies: Man boxes in woman's car on Fruitville Road, points gun at her
- Pedestrian hit and killed by a pickup truck overnight in Sarasota
- Deputies arrest man in Lakewood Ranch murder, another remains at large
- Update: Firefighters put out house fire near downtown Sarasota
- Sarasota woman hits pedestrian in crosswalk
- Update: Woman who jumped off Venice condo balcony identified
- Man partially ejected from car in Venice crash
- 2 arrested for drugs during traffic stop in Sarasota