A judge has upheld a ruling to euthanize the dogs named Buck and Bill, who are responsible for attacking a Manatee County boy on his bicycle in December of 2012. Supporters say the dogs should be returned to their owner.
As featured on
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. - Two Australian Shepherds set to be euthanized after attacking a 13-year-old boy are expected to be put down Thursday night.
- Friends remember Siesta teenager who was fatally hit by a car
- Deceased Sarasota man found in backyard prompts homicide investigation
- Woman fatally hit by SUV while walking her dog in Englewood
- Blue Whale Challenge raising concerns for school officials, parents on the Suncoast
- Alt-Right Proud Boys on the Suncoast
- Port Charlotte man wins $1 million in Florida Lottery
- Bradenton tire warehouse fire under investigation
- Diverging diamond at University & I-75 to open on Sunday
- Family of fallen soldier mourns as his body returns home to Sarasota
- Palmetto man wins $2 million in new Florida Lottery game