A judge has upheld a ruling to euthanize the dogs named Buck and Bill, who are responsible for attacking a Manatee County boy on his bicycle in December of 2012. Supporters say the dogs should be returned to their owner.
As featured on
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. - Two Australian Shepherds set to be euthanized after attacking a 13-year-old boy are expected to be put down Thursday night.
- FLP to close Fruitville Road to reconnect power
- Update: Coast Guard reports they saw a flare, found birth certificates and phones
- I-75 northbound lanes open; driver impaled by guardrail dies
- Update: Coast Guard locates second body in search for missing family
- Sarasota flag-carrying marathon runner charged with 15 counts of child porn
- Update: Two bodies found in search of missing family identified
- Sarasota sends off 200 national guardsman on deployment
- Bicyclist struck by driver on Fruitville Road, FHP asks for help identifying driver
- Video: Mysterious image shows up on nanny cam
- Coast Guard finds kayak, birth certificates, phone, sees flare in early morning