A judge has upheld a ruling to euthanize the dogs named Buck and Bill, who are responsible for attacking a Manatee County boy on his bicycle in December of 2012. Supporters say the dogs should be returned to their owner.
As featured on
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. - Two Australian Shepherds set to be euthanized after attacking a 13-year-old boy are expected to be put down Thursday night.
- Sarasota couple arrested for keeping 5 children in filthy home
- Venice doctor to open medical cannabis clinic
- Sexual predator registers new address in Englewood
- Sarasota deputy resigns following sexting scandal
- Deputies search for missing 16-year-old boy from Arcadia
- Sex offender registers address in Sarasota County
- Downtown Sarasota Holiday Parade road closures
- Woman crashes car into Sarasota amusement center trying to park
- Sex offender registers new address in Venice
- Cirque du Soleil cancels shows after fatal accident