LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (WTXL) -- Disney Cruise Line announced Tuesday they are expanding their sailing itineraries and ports of call.
Starting in 2015, the Disney Magic will sail through Norway's fjord region, with stops in Iceland and Faroe Island. Disney's various sailings through the Baltic region will also offer stops in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, and Russia. Pricing for the seven night cruise begins at $1,561 per person; $2,133 for the nine-night cruise; and $2,453 for the 11-night cruise.
Passengers can begin booking trips on March 27.
The new Norway sailings join Disney Cruise Line's various route options throughout Europe and the Mediterranean, with stops in Naples, Spain, Italy, Greece, and the United Kingdom.
Disney Cruise Line is also keeping ships for sailings through Alaska, the Bahamas and Caribbean.
Choose from an array of dazzling destinations in 2015:
- Norwegian Fjord sailings —a first for Disney Cruise Line—with stops in Norway's fjord region, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. This is an exciting opportunity to experience the part of the world that inspired the Disney animated film Frozen
- Northern Europe cruises, including Copenhagen, Denmark; Stockholm, Sweden and Helsinki, Finland—as well as Russia's cultural capital, St. Petersburg
- Mediterranean sailings that visit popular ports of call, like Naples
- Alaskan cruises that take you deep into the native cultures and rugged grandeur of America's Last Frontier
- Eastern Caribbean destinations, featuring stops at tropical islands like St. Maarten, St Thomas, and Castaway Cay—Disney's private island paradise
- Western Caribbean cruises to sunny Mexico, the Cayman Islands, and Castaway Cay
- Bahamian itineraries departing from Port Canaveral, Florida and Miami, Florida
- A Panama Canal crossing—experience an engineering marvel as the locks open up to welcome the Disney Wonder
- A transatlantic sailing that echoes the golden age of sea travel