Whipped Ricotta with Truffle Honey | Louie's Modern
- 2 cups whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 6 whole almonds (grated)
- 4 tablespoons truffle honey (recipe below)
- 1 black truffle (shaved)
- 6 slices of casareccia bread
- 1 tsp black pepper
1. Blend ricotta, heavy cream. Transfer to bowl. Cover bowl and refrigerate until ricotta mixture is slightly set, about 30 mins. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated. Stir before using.
2. To make truffle honey, Place honey in a double boiler with hot water in bottom. Shaved truffles into tiny pieces, then add to honey. Bring water to a boil, and bring honey to 185°F and keep at 185°F for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 20 mins.
3. Divide ricotta mixture among 6 souffle cups. Top with grated almonds, truffle honey, shaved truffles and serve with toasted Casareccia.
Copyright 2018 WWSB. All rights reserved.