Siesta Key Summerhouse Steak and Seafood
- 4oz. Wagyu Beef or Prime Beef, chilled & hand diced 1/4in dice
- 1 Tbsp. Fine Diced Cornichons
- 1 Tbsp. Capers
- 1 Tbsp. Pickled Shallots, fine dice
- 1 oz. Dijon mustard
- 1 oz. EVOO
- Flake Salt to taste
- 4 grinds Fresh black pepper
- 2 Ea. free range eggs, Boiled 2 min, yolk separated
- 2 Ea. Split bone marrow bones
- 1.5 oz. Bourbon Mustard
- 2 oz. Elephant Garlic chips
- Grilled Bread
Method of Preparation
1. Place the seasoned Bone marrow bones into a 400 degree oven for about 10 min.
2. In a chilled mixing bowl add, beef, capers, cornichons, shallots, evoo, salt & pepper, Dijon.
3. Mix well but make sure not to create to much friction as the wagyu fat will start to break down.
4. Pull out the bone marrow from oven and top with gremolata mix.
5. Using a ring mold spoon the beef mixture into mold pressing down lightly.
6. Place egg yolk directly on top of beef and pull mold off.
7. Season egg yolk.
8. Add bourbon Mustard around plate and place garlic chips to left of beef.
9. Put the bone marrow caddy corned to beef and you’re your grilled bread atop.
10. Garnish with Micro or petite Greens.