Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Sauteed Apples | Chef Judi
- 1 package froze sweet potato gnocchi (Whole Foods) boiled per directions
- 1/2 stick Irish butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tablespoons apple butter or maple butter
- 1/2 bottle hard cider
- 4 Granny Smith or Honey Crisp apples
- 2 pears
- 1 cup fresh figs
- Heat large sauté pan.
- Melt butter and slightly brown.
- Add peeled, cored and sliced apples, sliced pears and halved figs.
- Sauté until tender.
- Add more butter if needed.
- Deglaze pan with hard cider then sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar. Reduce Add apple butter Toss in gnocchi and serve on warm plate.
- Try on top of pancakes or grilled brioche.
Copyright 2018 WWSB. All rights reserved.