I love the fresh ground beef at The Butcher’s Block for hamburgers. Even better is adding the smoked cheese and Andouille sausage right into the meat mixture for a bang of flavors.
- 1 ½ pound ground beef-lean
- 2 Andouille sausage, not cooked out of casing
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- Fresh Ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded smoke gouda cheese
Minx together and form patties.
Heat grill to medium high. Season burgers with garlic salt and fresh ground black pepper and cook until desired temperature. Remember that having the Andouille sausage means the burgers should be cooked at least medium.
Serve with grilled red onions on a brioche bun with butter lettuce and fresh sliced tomatoes.