- 2 cups diced tomato 1/8in
- ½ cup diced olives kalamata
- 1 Tbl garlic, minced
- ½ cup oil, extra virgin
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chiffonnade
- ¼ cup capers, with juice
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- 1 Tbl lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
Add all ingredients in mixing bowl, fold together
- 2ea Bronzino filets, boned and scaled
- 1 Tbl salt and pepper
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour, for dredging
- 2 oz vol. oil, extra virgin
Heat oil in pan just until it smokes. Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper. Dredge filets in flour after seasoning them, place fish filets skin side down first and cook for two minutes. Flip fish over gently and add tomato tapenade, finish in 450 degree oven for 3-5 minutes.
- ½ cup roasted garlic oil
- ½ cup oil extra virgin
- ½ tsp each Rosemary, thyme, oregano, chives
Slowly heat herb stems in both oils. Strain of stems and add freshly chopped herbs. Set aside.
Broccolini Cooking Process
1 gallon water boiling
1 Tbl Salt
8-10 Broccolini stalks
Place in boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender.