VENICE, Fla. - This gorgeous new restaurant boasts a stellar view of the water and a daily menu that offers sushi, Chilean sea bass, local grass-fed bison, and sandwiches like grilled swordfish club and a hot lobster roll with béarnaise. The inside is as beautiful as the outside. This is San Diego and Saulsalito, California-style on the Gulf.
Fins at Sharky's is located at 1600 Harbor Drive South in Venice, Fla.
Edamame, Quinoa Salad
Chef Marc Alton, Sharky’s on the Pier
- 1 lb frozen Edamame, cooked in steamer 7 minutes
- 1 small can Chick Peas, drained
- ½ lb frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 6 oz quinoa raw weight, cooked
- ½ lb feta cheese, cubed small ¼ inch
- 1 glove garlic fresh chopped
- 1 teas ginger fresh chopped
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, diced
- ½ cup fresh herb mix chopped cilantro, parsley, mint, basil.
- pinch black pepper ground
- pinch kosher salt
- 2 tbls cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cups olive oil
Mix all together, serve cold
Note; this recipe is modified from large batch made at Sharky’s and may not be exactly the same.