- 1 ½ Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 oz.. Green Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley (Chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. Basil (Chopped)
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 lb. Butter (Room temp)
- 3 oz. King Crab Meat (1 order)
1. Heat oil in a sauté pan on medium heat for a couple of minutes. Next add green onions, and garlic sauté for 2 to 3 minutes. Add herbs, black pepper, and salt and continue sautéing for an additional 2 minutes.
2. Place the room temperature butter in a mixer and beat on medium until smooth, or 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Next, add the herbed mixture to the softened butter, and mix on medium for about 1 minute, or until well incorporated.
Note: Approximately 1oz. of herbed butter is added to a sauté pan and slowly melted. (so the herbs don’t burn) Next add 3 oz. of king crab meat (out of the shell) to the pan. Heat for about 2 to 3 minutes, finally top the steak of your choice and enjoy!