- Carmen Peppers (or Anaheim), 6 ea
- Chopped Bacon, 1/4 cup
- Shishito Pepper, chopped, 1/4 cup
- Red Bell Pepper, chopped, 1/4 cup
- Jalapeno Pepper, minced, 1 tsp
- Garlic, minced, 1 tsp
- Purple Scallions, 1/4 cup
- Parsley, chopped, 2 Tbsp
- Bulgar Wheat, cooked, 1/2 cup
- Jack Cheese, 1/2 cup
- Panko Crumbs, a/n
- Salt/Black Pepper, a/n
- AP Flour
- Egg Whites, whipped, 5
- Oil, 1/4 cup
1. Roast the Carmen peppers over an open ﬂame. Cool and peel.
2. After rendering chopped bacon in a hot pan, add shishito, red bells, jalapeño, and
garlic. Sauté until soft. Remove from heat and add the scallions.
3. Let cool slightly and then add parsley, cooked bulgar, cheese, and Panko Crumbs.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Make a slit into the peppers and remove all seeds. Make sure to keep the stem attached. Stuff the mixture into the chili cavity. Press tightly with your hands and then roll in ﬂour.
6. Dip into the whipped egg whites and pan fry on all sides. Remove the chiles from the pan and warm in a 350 degree oven.