Crispy Goat Cheese Doughnut
- 1 Cup Goat Cheese
- 1/8 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 ½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg White
- ½ Cup Corn Meal or Semolina Flour
- ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- Powdered Sugar – for Decorative Dusting
1. Cream goat cheese and ricotta together.
2. Add the sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Add the egg white and stir until completely combined.
4. Add the corn meal and flour and stir until a soft ball forms.
5. Scoop into small balls with a teaspoon.
6. Fry at 300 degrees for 4 minutes until golden brown.
Orange Blossom Honey Sauce
- 1 Orange
- ½ Cup Blackberries
- 1/8 Cup Orange Blossom Honey
1. Cut orange into segments and squeeze remaining juice into a small bowl.
2. Add blackberries and honey.
3. Lightly toss until the honey evenly coats the fruit.