Adapted from Cuisine at Home
For the tomatoes:
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP. olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons thinly sliced basil
Whisk together white vinegar, olive oil, shallots and Dijon. Toss with tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Add basil just before serving.
For the Orzo:
- 1 ¼ cups dry Orzo cooked as directed
- Melt 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup whole milk.
Melt butter in large sauté pan over medium heat. Whisk in cream and milk and cook until thickened. About 3 minutes. Add orzo and heat thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper again.
4 boneless chicken cutlets. Season with salt, pepper and dried Italian seasoning on both sides.
1-2 TBSP. olive oil
Heat oil and add chicken, sear on both sides about 3-4 minutes.
Place creamy orzo on plate, top with chicken cutlet and tomatoes.