Cranberry Orange Glazed Ham makes a delicious addition to your holiday table. Get this simple cranberry orange glazed ham recipe.
Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch
- 1 (8-pound) full cooked ham, spiral sliced
- 1 jar cranberry –orange preserves
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ firmly packed brown sugar
- 1½ cranberry and pomegranate juice combined
- zest of one orange
- fresh sliced pineapple
- Preheat oven to 325º F.
- Place ham into roasting pan. Combine cranberry jam, juice, brown sugar, and orange zest. Spread over ham, reserving at least one cup to serve alongside ham when finished.
- Pour additional orange juice into base of roasting pan and arrange pineapple slices) around ham. Place top on roasting pan or tent with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour.
- Uncover ham and baste well with pan juices. Recover. Repeat every 15 minutes until the thickest part of the ham registers 140º on a meat thermometer.
- Remove roasting pan from the oven and baste again. Let the ham stand for about 15 minutes before carving