- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 1-inch-thick beef tenderloin steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup finely crumbled blue cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped seeded red or green jalapeño chiles
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar
Combine olive oil, 2 teaspoons parsley, and garlic in 8x8x2-inch glass dish. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. Add steaks to dish and turn to coat. Marinate steaks 30 minutes or cover and chill up to 1 day.
Mix cream cheese, blue cheese, chiles, shallot, vinegar, and remaining 1 teaspoon parsley in medium bowl. Season blue cheese topping to taste with salt and pepper.
For the potatoes:
- 5 (12-ounce) baking potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
Preheat oven to 375°.
Bake potatoes at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Place potato pulp, buttermilk, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Spoon about 1/2 cup potato mixture into each of 8 shells (reserve remaining shells for another use). Arrange stuffed shells on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.