3rd Annual My Hometown Fest Coming March 3
Food, Beer, Music and Family Fun at Nathan Benderson Park
(SARASOTA, FL) – Food, fun, craft beer and live music from some of the area’s top bands will be the order of the day from noon-4 pm on Saturday, March 3, as Sertoma Club of Greater Sarasota hosts its 3rd Annual My Hometown Fest at Nathan Benderson Park, 5851 Nathan Benderson Circle, in Sarasota.
Tickets cost General Admission Tickets cost $40, which includes all food and craft beer samples. Food Only Tickets are available for $25. Children 12 and under are free. Parking is $5. Purchase tickets today at MyHometownFest.org.
• Free samples from more than 30 area restaurants;
• Free samples of more than 40 different craft beers;
• Live music from Twinkle and Rock.Soul.Radio and Dr. Dave Band;
• Tampa Bay Bucs Kids Zone and Bucs RV with locker room replica;
• Petting zoo provided by Nate’s Honor Animal Rescue;
• SUP and kayak demos provided by Nathan Benderson Park;
• Sarasota County Sheriff’s Department SWAT Team Obstacle Course;
• Lawn bowling provided by Sarasota Lanes;
• Exhibits and giveaways from dozens of local and regional businesses.
Proceeds from My Hometown Fest support Sertoma Club of Greater Sarasota and its Sertoma Kids Clinic. Both are 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that serve children and others in our community who suffer from speech, language and hearing disabilities.
Major sponsors for this year’s event include Sunset Automotive Group, Hancock Bank, Crunch Fitness, Sarasota Herald-Tribune, The Observer and ABC7 in Sarasota.
For tickets and information, visit MyHometownFest.org.