- 1 btl Beet Juice-Reduced by 3/4
- 1 ea. Lg Idaho Potato
- 1 small bag AP Flour
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Freshly Ground Nutmeg
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 bunch Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 Florida Orange
- 2 cups Toasted Pine Nuts
- 2 tblsp Organic Ghee
- 3 tbsp Fine Grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp EVOO
1. Cook potato until tender , peel and food mill.
2. Add to riced potatoes: reduced beet juice, flour (1 cup) add more as needed to make dough not stick, salt.
3. Roll out dough, cut, fork and park cook in salted water.
Assemble & Plate
1. Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add Ghee
2. Add gnocchi and brown in pan.
3. Add picked parsley leaf, cook for 1 minutes then squeeze fresh orange juice into pan.
4. Add nuts, toss and plate.
5. Plate and garnish with more toasted nuts, grated Parmesan, cracked pepper and EVOO.