Miso Glazed Salmon | Chef Sam with Tsunami Sushi & Hibachi Grill
- Salmon Filet (4) 8oz
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- White Miso ¼ cup
- Mirin ¼ cup
- Rice 2 Tbs
- Soy Sauce 3 Tbs
- Green Onion (minced) 2 Tbs
- Fresh Ginger (minced) 1½ Tbs
- Sesame Oil 2 tsp
1. Whisk miso, mirin, rice vinegar, soy sauce, green onion, ginger and sesam oil in a small bowl.
2. Place salmon in a baking dish and pour glaze mixture on top. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 night.
3. Heat grill to high. Remove salmon from baking dish and season with salt and pepper
4. Grill salmon 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve with steamed white rice and steamed broccoli