Lentil Salad with Stone Fruit | Chef Judi
- 1 cup green lentils
- 8 slices prosciutto - crisp (Place in dry sauté pan on medium high heat or in oven to crisp, then crumble on top of lemon mixture and herbs.
- ½ cup mixed herbs
- ½ cup mayonnaise mixed with juice of two lemons
- Fresh ground salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons lemon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons
- Pea tendrils
- Micro herbs
- Fresh lemon
- *3 boneless marinated chicken breasts- grilled then sliced. (I buy pre-marinated chicken breasts from Southern Steer Butchers- about 8 different types of marinated chicken to choose from. I prefer house marinate or Argentine but explore different flavors each time you make the dish.
- Cook the lentils as directed, carefully washing and sorting out any sand or lentil “pebbles.”
- Cook according to directions. (Note I use the lentils that do not have to soak overnight but either is fine.
- Remove cooked lentils from pot. Let lentils cool on a large plate or platter. Toss with herbs and seasoning. Drizzle lemon mayo mixture and dot on top. Add wedged apricots and plums.
- Slice grilled chicken and stop on salad.
- Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper. Top with drizzle of olive oil and citrus vinegar.
Copyright 2018 WWSB. All rights reserved.