Grilled Stuffed Beef Tenderloin | Geier's Sausage Kitchen
Chef Nakita Chadwick
- 3-4 lb piece butterflied trimmed beef tenderloin
- 1/4 lb Schinkenspeck, sliced paper thin
- 1/4 lb shaved Westpahlian schinken
- 1 jar of Sable and Rosenfeld Verouth Tipsy Onions
- 1 jar of Sable and Rosenfeld Tipsy Tapas- Baby Squash
- 1 jar of Sable and Rosenfeld Tipsy Tapas- Hot Peppers
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 jar of Kuhne Mixed Pickled Vegetables
- 2 table spoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves of freshly inked garlic
- 2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 2 cups of shredded parmesan
- 1 minced garlic cove
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 2 tbsp of soft butter
1. Lay the butterflied tenderloin on a flat cutting board and season both sides with equal parts of the balsamic vinegar, black pepper, and 2 mined garlic cloves. Set aside.
2. While the steak is marinading finely chop the stuffing ingredients.
3. Lay out thin layer of Westphalian Schinken. Cover Westphalian with stuffing mixture and top with a thin layer of Schinkenspeck.
4. Roll tenderloin tightly and tie securely with 3 equally spaced pieces of butcher string.
5. While the tenderloin is warming to room temperature, cut bread lengthwise, butter, and season with ingredients.
6. Pre-heat grill on high. Once heated, sear the tenderloin for 10-12 minutes then drop heat to low and grill for approx. 25 minutes with garlic bread.
7. Check temperature with meat thermometer. Should be approx. 125-130 Fahrenheit for medium rare.
8. Remove meat from grill once at desired temperature and let set for 10 minutes before serving.
Copyright 2018 WWSB. All rights reserved.