Crispy Garlic Chicken Thighs | Chef Judi
Adapted from Fine Cooking
- 2 TBSPs. granulated garlic
- 2 tsp. sweet parika
- 1 teaspoon harissa
- 1 teaspoon hot Paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 pounds skin on chicken thighs
- Minced scallions- garnish
1. In a medium bowl, combine garlic with paprikas, cayenne, harissa and 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt.
2. Rub 1 Tablespoon of the mix under the skin of the thighs making sure to leave the skin attached.
3. In a large bowl combine the oil with the remaining spice mix. Add chicken thighs and let rest at room temp for 40 minutes.
4. Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
5. Pat the thighs dry with paper towel, season with ½ teaspoon kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
6. Roast on foil lined rimmed baking sheet for 45 mins.
7. Garnish with minced scallions.
Red Cabbage Slaw Ingredients:
- ½ red cabbage thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro or flat leaf parsley minced
- 2 medium carrots peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- Squeeze fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Pinch sugar
- Drizzle peanut sauce (I purchase the Whole Foods brand of bottled peanut sauce.
- Optional- ½ cup minced peanuts
Copyright 2018 WWSB. All rights reserved.