SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - For reviews, recipes, cooking tips and more, visit MySuncoast Dining at www.mysuncoast.com/dining
- 7 ounces of good quality chocolate or chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 tsp chai spice - recipe below or use Deepa’s Chai Spice
- 1-2 tbsp sugar (according to taste)
- Break the chocolate into a heatproof bowl.
- Pour cream into a pan over a gentle heat and when it comes to a boil, pour over the chocolate.
- Add the chai spice and sugar to the mixture and stir until dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into small glasses.
- Cool and refrigerate.
Copyright 2018 WWSB. All rights reserved.