Browned Butter Gnocchi | BRAVO Coastal Bar & Kitchen
- 5oz Gnocchi, blanches
- 2each #60 scoops whole butter
- 1 pinch salt and pepper mix
- 3oz ladle corn sauce
- 1 tsp fresno chiles, brunoised
- 1/4 oz crispy prosciutto
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprinkle reggiano
- 1 pinch micro basil
1. Heat gnocchi in boiling water.
2. In a non-stick saute pan, place butter.
3. Allow butter to cook until it begins to brown and smell nutty.
4. Drain gnocchi well and add to pan. Sear.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. In a non-stick saute pan, heat corn sauce. Place hot corn sauce in a small bowl.
7. Pile gnocchi in the center and drizzle with a small amount of butter.
8. Garnish with Fresno chiles, prosciutto, olive oil, Reggiano and micro basil.
Copyright 2018 WWSB. All rights reserved.