This is our final WTXL Road Trip and we're in Havana at the Tomato Cafe. The Tomato Cafe came into being after the owner finished her 10 year career as a tomato wrestler.
As featured on
Judi Gallagher is an honors graduate of the Culinary Arts Program at Johnson & Wales College. A former owner of New England restaurants and a reputable dessert company, Chef Judi is the Culinary Director for ABC 7, and the Contributing Food and Wine Editor of Sarasota Magazine.
- 3 charged with torturing turtle, beating disabled veteran
- Video: Woman struck with tire iron at gas pump on Bee Ridge
- Update: Woman who jumped off Venice condo balcony identified
- Deputies arrest man in Lakewood Ranch murder, another remains at large
- 80-year-old killer found standing by blood-spattered car on Clark Road (photos might be disturbing)
- Update: Firefighters put out house fire near downtown Sarasota
- North Port police search for 'smiling' suspects stealing $1,750 from Walmart
- Sarasota man was shot, 2 possible suspects in Lakewood Ranch murder
- Man partially ejected from car in Venice crash
- Trees stirring up controversy in one Venice housing development