This is our final WTXL Road Trip and we're in Havana at the Tomato Cafe. The Tomato Cafe came into being after the owner finished her 10 year career as a tomato wrestler.
As featured on
Judi Gallagher is an honors graduate of the Culinary Arts Program at Johnson & Wales College. A former owner of New England restaurants and a reputable dessert company, Chef Judi is the Culinary Director for ABC 7, and the Contributing Food and Wine Editor of Sarasota Magazine.
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Community rallies behind local child abuse victim
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Sex offender registers Sarasota address
- 5 men arrested in undercover prostitution sting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.