This is our final WTXL Road Trip and we're in Havana at the Tomato Cafe. The Tomato Cafe came into being after the owner finished her 10 year career as a tomato wrestler.
As featured on
Judi Gallagher is an honors graduate of the Culinary Arts Program at Johnson & Wales College. A former owner of New England restaurants and a reputable dessert company, Chef Judi is the Culinary Director for ABC 7, and the Contributing Food and Wine Editor of Sarasota Magazine.
- Snooty the manatee has died at 69 years old
- 24-year-old man arrested after fight leads to stabbing at Siesta Key nightclub
- Sarasota couple arrested for trafficking drugs
- Airline leaves 200 passengers stranded after canceled flight
- Driver dies after car flips over median guardrail on I-75
- Woman charged with animal cruelty after police find dog severely underweight
- Video: Shark pulled behind boat gets the attention of State Investigators
- Unlicensed doctor arrested after diagnosing patients with cancer
- Company will implant microchips in its employees
- DUI Wolfpack Operation set for this weekend