This is our final WTXL Road Trip and we're in Havana at the Tomato Cafe. The Tomato Cafe came into being after the owner finished her 10 year career as a tomato wrestler.
As featured on
Judi Gallagher is an honors graduate of the Culinary Arts Program at Johnson & Wales College. A former owner of New England restaurants and a reputable dessert company, Chef Judi is the Culinary Director for ABC 7, and the Contributing Food and Wine Editor of Sarasota Magazine.
- Medical marijuana dispensary coming to Bradenton
- Firefighters battle three-alarm fire at Nokomis restaurant, hotel
- UPDATE: Wildfire on Egmont Key could take longer to put out
- Alert: Major accident causes heavy delays on I-75 at near University Pkwy
- Public meetings on proposed changes to residential mowing services
- Man who stabbed Publix employee was 'furious' over other job incident
- Nokomis Beach 'no swim' advisory remains in effect
- Girl, 16, charged in death of body dumped at Lakewood Ranch
- Englewood woman killed after stepping into path of pickup
- 26-yeard-old with "C.R.E.A.M." neck tattoo wanted for armed robbery