This is our final WTXL Road Trip and we're in Havana at the Tomato Cafe. The Tomato Cafe came into being after the owner finished her 10 year career as a tomato wrestler.
As featured on
Judi Gallagher is an honors graduate of the Culinary Arts Program at Johnson & Wales College. A former owner of New England restaurants and a reputable dessert company, Chef Judi is the Culinary Director for ABC 7, and the Contributing Food and Wine Editor of Sarasota Magazine.
- Sarasota couple arrested for keeping 5 children in filthy home
- Venice doctor to open medical cannabis clinic
- Sarasota woman overdoses on heroin in store bathroom with 4-year-old
- Sarasota deputy resigns following sexting scandal
- Update: Names released in early morning fatal accident on Tamiami Trail
- Toddler found alone near busy roadway while Nokomis woman sleeps
- Sexual predator registers new address in Englewood
- Downtown Sarasota Holiday Parade road closures
- Cirque du Soleil cancels shows after fatal accident
- Two men arrested following narcotics search in Bradenton home