Judi Gallagher is an honors graduate of the Culinary Arts Program at Johnson & Wales College. A former owner of New England restaurants and a reputable dessert company, Chef Judi is the Culinary Director for ABC 7, and the Contributing Food and Wine Editor of Sarasota Magazine.
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Sarasota woman, 66, died in I-75 fatal crash with semi
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Thunder by the Bay - with its $9M impact - moves again, this time out of Sarasota
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Jury finds Ashley Parker guilty of Attempted Murder
- Red tide causes massive fish kill on Long Boat Key
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.