SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - For reviews, recipes, cooking tips and more, visit MySuncoast Dining at www.mysuncoast.com/dining
Coastal Pasta Salad Ingredients
- 2 TBS Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Coastal Blend, or to taste
- 1/2 pkg, cherry tomatoes (cucumbers, celery, and other vegetables also recommended!)
- 1 – 12 oz pkg tri-color rotini pasta, cooked per package instructions
- 2 TBS red wine vinegar
Coastal Pasta Salad Instructions
- START by cutting the tomatoes in half.
- IN a medium bowl, add Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and red wine vinegar to your cooked tri-color rotini pasta. Mix until well coated.
- ADD Coastal Blend and mix well. Taste. Add more if desired.
- FINISH your pasta salad with cherry tomatoes and other vegetable accents.
- MIX well and serve chilled!
- OPTIONAL: To create a light entree, simply add your favorite protein!
Strawberry Yogurt Bite Ingredients
From The Spice & Tea Exchange
- 2 tsp Dark Cocoa Sugar
From the Grocer:
- 1 pkg fresh strawberries
- 8 oz plain greek yogurt
- Granola, to taste
Strawberry Yogurt Bite Instructions
- IN a small bowl, mix plain Greek yogurt and Dark Cocoa Sugar. Stir well.
- USING a small paring knife, slice both ends of your berries so they sit flat. On one end, carve a bowl in the center of the berries using a small melon baller or your knife; making sure not to slice through the bottom. Repeat for all berries.
- SPOON a bit of the yogurt into each berry, heaping in the center.
- TOP with granola for a little crunch.
Everything Ham & Cheese Wrap Ingredients
From The Spice & Tea Exchange®:
- 2 TBS TSTE® Everything Bagel Blend, or to taste
From the Grocer:
- 4 oz mayonnaise, or mayonnaise substitute
- Deli sliced ham, to taste
- Deli sliced provolone cheese, to taste
- Romaine lettuce, pieces to taste (optional)
- 12” whole grain tortilla wraps
Everything Ham & Cheese Wrap Instructions
- Begin by mixing 2 TBS TSTE® Everything Bagel Blend with the mayonnaise. Spread one tortilla wrap in front of you.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture generously.
- Top with ham slices, cheese, and optional greens.
- Starting on one side, roll tortilla halfway. Fold in both ends towards the middle. Roll once again.
- Using a spoon, add additional mayonnaise mixture along the inside of the wrap, to act as glue.
- Roll closed. Slice. Enjoy or refrigerate!
Copyright 2018 WWSB. All rights reserved.