Asian Styled Baby Back Ribs
By Chef Judi Gallagher
- 2 racks baby back ribs cut into quarters
- 2 tsp. pure sesame oil
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
- Fresh Grated ginger
- 3 TBSP rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Hoisin sauce
- Cooked white rice
- Asian seasoning
1. Brush ribs with Asian seasonings such as powdered ginger, garlic salt and Chinese Five Spice.
2. Let rest overnight in refrigerator.
3. Sear on grill just long enough to mark the ribs
4. Transfer to foil lined pan Mix liquids and brush over ribs.
5. Place in 300 degree preheated oven.
6. Roast low and slow turning twice.
7. Brush with hoisin sauce.
8. Serve over rice or cauliflower rice.