As featured on
This busy Hurricane Season made its presence felt on the Suncoast back in June with Tropical Storm Debby. In the aftermath of the storm, Sarasota closed portions of the sidewalks at Bayfront Park due to some severe damage from the storm. Now, nearly four months later, they're still closed, and some are wondering when and if they'll ever be fixed.
- Names of 79 suspects released in Manatee Co. drug sting
- Venice man killed in fatal motorcycle crash at US 41 intersection
- Description of vehicle that hit, killed Sarasota woman released
- Venice assault and carjacking suspect now in custody
- Bradenton girl, 12, charged with battery of teacher, deputy after they took her cellphone
- UPDATE: Woman dies after Gulf Gate hit-and-run
- Dad jumps from bridge holding 2 kids; he dies, they live
- WATCH: ABC 7's Rebecca Vargas signs off on Good Morning Suncoast
- Snooty enters Guinness World Records' 2017 Edition
- 4 unidentified suspects sought in Ellenton Outlet burglary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.