As featured on
This busy Hurricane Season made its presence felt on the Suncoast back in June with Tropical Storm Debby. In the aftermath of the storm, Sarasota closed portions of the sidewalks at Bayfront Park due to some severe damage from the storm. Now, nearly four months later, they're still closed, and some are wondering when and if they'll ever be fixed.
- Boy dies after being shot by brother in Bradenton
- Rollover crash causes major backup on I-75 northbound in Sarasota Co.
- Armed robbery at RaceTrac gas station in Sarasota Co.
- 'No Swim' advisory issued for 2 locations in Venice
- Allegiant offers 5 new nonstop destinations through Punta Gorda Airport
- 12-foot pilot whale washes ashore at Point of Rocks Beach
- Car flips twice, becomes engulfed in flames after head-on crash on US 301
- Fitness blogger killed by exploding whipped cream canister
- FL: Man in viral video could be harassing manatees
- 75-year-old bicyclist hit by car on Washington Boulevard in Sarasota