As featured on
This busy Hurricane Season made its presence felt on the Suncoast back in June with Tropical Storm Debby. In the aftermath of the storm, Sarasota closed portions of the sidewalks at Bayfront Park due to some severe damage from the storm. Now, nearly four months later, they're still closed, and some are wondering when and if they'll ever be fixed.
- Lakewood Ranch chiropractor dies in 3-car accident on SR70 when hit from behind
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with Bradenton homicide
- Traffic alert: All eastbound lanes blocked on State Road 70 in Manatee Co.
- Update: Missing 16-year-old Bradenton boy found
- Video: Girlfriend's Birthday Tour in Rented Ferrari Ends in Disaster
- Grandma on meth charged in bathtub drowning of North Port infant
- Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years
- 19-year-old arrested for hit-and-run in North Port
- Deputies: Florida man confessed to killing ex-college prof
- One person injured in shooting near Sarasota barber shop