As featured on
This busy Hurricane Season made its presence felt on the Suncoast back in June with Tropical Storm Debby. In the aftermath of the storm, Sarasota closed portions of the sidewalks at Bayfront Park due to some severe damage from the storm. Now, nearly four months later, they're still closed, and some are wondering when and if they'll ever be fixed.
- Medical marijuana dispensary coming to Bradenton
- The Colony to be demolished soon
- Firefighters battle three-alarm fire at Nokomis restaurant, hotel
- Update: deputies identify 3-year-old girl drown in Sarasota pool
- Florida State Attorney 'terminates' Assistant Prosecutor
- Alert: Major accident causes heavy delays on I-75 at near University Pkwy
- UPDATE: Wildfire on Egmont Key could take longer to put out
- Man who stabbed Publix employee was 'furious' over other job incident
- Car crashes increase dramatically at I-75 entrance and exit ramps in Sarasota
- Public meetings on proposed changes to residential mowing services
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.