We’re looking for an energetic, team-oriented developer with 3+ years of professional experience.
You will be responsible for implementing broadcast news and information products for web, mobile and emerging platforms, based on internally developed UI guidelines and business requirements.
You’ll be a part of a small, multidisciplinary team at Calkins Media broadcast stations rapidly prototyping, coding and launching digital initiatives.
- Ability to code utilizing CSS3 and HTML in fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn new code, including a proprietary CMS code
- A strong sensibility of UX/UI design, what works and what doesn’t
- Ability to develop in a CMS workflow-based environment
- Execute designs and prepare graphic assets for optimal delivery
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and image optimization.
- Programming experience using PHP, Java, etc. preferred.
- A strong interest in improving the way we deliver our journalism and information to our audience
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Help maintain consistent presentation across digital platforms
- Flexible, diplomatic and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BA or BS from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
To apply, please send a resume and include links to samples of your work to email@example.com