As featured on
Opening a long and almost unbearable procession of grief, Newtown began laying its dead to rest Monday, holding funerals for two 6-year-old boys - one a football fan who was buried in a New York Giants jersey and one whose twin sister survived the school shooting rampage.
- Sarasota woman, 66, died in I-75 fatal crash with semi
- Decomposed body found in Sarasota house during welfare check
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Thunder by the Bay - with its $9M impact - moves again, this time out of Sarasota
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Jury finds Ashley Parker guilty of Attempted Murder
- Another credit card skimmer found at Sarasota gas station
- Red tide causes massive fish kill on Long Boat Key
- 5 men arrested in undercover prostitution sting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.