Makes 1 of Each:
1 each French Baguette or Crusty Italian Bread
4 each Large Shrimp (16/20 or U-12 size)
4 each Large Scallops (U-10 size)
1 Cup Shredded Napa Cabbage
2 Roma Tomatoes
½ Cup Chipotle Remoulade
(1 Cup Mayonnaise and 1 Jar Chipotle Peppers in sauce)
Serve with your Choice of French Fries or Salad
1) Toast Bread in oven and portion into 6-8 inch pieces
2) Cover (corner to corner) the top and bottom piece of bread with remoulade
3) Top with cabbage and sliced tomatoes
4) Finish with the freshly fried seafood
a. Place shrimp and scallops in egg batter, then transfer (draining excess egg) to flour and toss till fully coated.
b. In sauce pot place canola or vegetable oil and bring to 375 degrees. Make sure not to fill pan too high because the oil will expand when you heat it and when you place the ingredients into the oil.
c. Fry the scallops and shrimp for 2 minutes depending on desired doneness.
5) Place one cup of mayonnaise into small bowl and take ½ oz. of Chipotle peppers and puree in mixer. Adjust amount of peppers until desired heat index.
6) Serve with a chilled beer or nice glass of white wine and Enjoy!!!