If you can, let this salad sit for at least 10 minutes and up to 1 day before serving: the peas and vegetables will be even tastier if they have a chance to absorb the bold, spicy vinaigrette.
• 2 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 1/2 tablespoon Organicville Sriracha sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 (16 ounces) bag frozen 365 Everyday Value® Black-Eyed Peas, prepared according to package instructions(about 3 cups)
• 3 celery ribs, finely chopped
• 2 carrots, grated
• 1 diced red or green bell pepper
• 1 cup finely diced lean ham (optional)
• 1/3 cup chopped parsley
• 2 cups baby arugula or other baby dark leafy greens
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, Sriracha sauce and salt. Add peas, celery, carrots, bell pepper, ham and parsley and toss to combine. Taste just before serving and add more Sriracha, salt or vinegar if desired. Serve over baby arugula or other baby dark leafy greens.