Sunrise Recipes

I have done the casserole but usually too many calories and the turkey sandwiches I am SOOO over!  So, with leftover prime rib bones and some turkey legs I am ready to…

Enjoy a flavorful steak, perfectly seasoned, with fresh asparagus in these cooler fall months.  

Michael's on East prepares a delicious Lemongrass-Teriyaki Glazed Salmon with Mussels and Thai Eggplant Stew available on the Restaurant’s City Lite Lunch Menu.

Located at 257 N. Cattlemen Road in Sarasota, Burger Fi offers its guests a variety of delicious burgers, hot dogs, sides and even custard.  For more information, plea…

Fall is in the air and with it brings the scent of all things pumpkin.  From pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin cheesecake to pumpkin pies and pumpkin cannolis, be sure to stop…

Feeds 4-6The best deal in town is Brasa &Pisco's two whole brasserie chickens with sides. That is a lot of melt in your mouth chicken. So, I saved the second one f…

Serves: 4 PeoplePrep time: 45 MinutesIngredients:1½ pounds catfish fillets¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese½ cup seasoned breadcrumbs½ cup floursalt and pepper to taste½ cu…

Sweet corn pasta has been a big trend this year. Be creative if you want and add diced roasted red peppers and jumbo grilled shrimp or keep it simple. 

As a Patriots fan, I want to create some fun dishes for game day. Sure I make clam chowder but want to bring regular sports food up a notch.