Water 16 ounces
Corn meal 4 ounces
Whole butter 2 ounces
Parmesan cheese grated fine 3 ounces
1. Bring water and butter to a simmer in a medium sized sauce pot. Pour in corn meal evenly and whip until smooth.
2. Reduce heat to very low and cook until tender (5-10) minutes. Fold in cheese and season with salt and pepper.
3. Hold warm until ready to serve.
Mint leaves rough chopped ¼ ounce
Cilantro leaves rough chopped ½ ounce
Minced Garlic ½ teaspoon
Lemon juice, fresh ½ teaspoon
Kosher salt ½ teaspoon
Cayenne pepper 1/8 teaspoon
Extra virgin olive oil 1/3 cup
Pistachios 2 ounces
1. Place first six ingredients into food processor and blend well. Add oil slowly until blended, Add pistachios and pulse 6-7 times until chopped into about ¼ inch pieces.
2. Remove from machine and store covered in refrigerator for up to 5 days.