- The Latest: N.Korea slams US over terror sponsor designation
- UN Judge: Bosnian Serb military chief Ratko Mladic intended to commit genocide in Srebrenica.
- European court hears appeal from Italy's Berlusconi
- S.Korea foreign minister in Beijing in effort to repair ties
- UN judge: Ratko Mladic intended to carry out deadly campaign of sniping and shelling in Sarajevo.
- Zimbabwe Parliament speaker: Ruling party names Emmerson Mnangagwa to replace Mugabe on Friday
- German rock star Campino expresses support for Merkel
- Death toll from Iraq suicide attack rises to 36 people
- UN judge says Ratko Mladic was responsible for crimes including persecution, extermination, murder in Bosnian towns.
- Greece: Body of man believed to be migrant found near border
- Sarasota Uber driver shoots passenger
- David Cassidy in critical condition, organs failing
- Coyotes with mange roaming Venice neighborhood are a concern for pet owners
- Crash badly damages vehicles in Walmart parking lot
- Fence in Point Pleasant neighborhood of Bradenton stirring up controversy
- Dog dies of "broken heart" after owner abandoned her at airport
- Human trafficking victims rescued on the Suncoast
- Atlanta Braves executives commit to hiring 300 new jobs with new North Port stadium
- UPDATE U.S. Coast Guard still searching for missing Bradenton man
- David Cassidy reported near the end