As featured on
North Port Police held a week-long sting to catch predators soliciting children online for sex acts.
A Sarasota private investigator says the potential security breach raises big questions about student safety and the vulnerability of school security procedures.
Detectives from Polk and Lake counties say they have arrested 101 people over 11 days in a sex predator sting in which detectives posed as children between the ages of 12 and 14.
- Sarasota woman overdoses on heroin in store bathroom with 4-year-old
- Surveillance Video: Sarasota man caught looking up women's skirts in Walmart
- Home surveillance video captures Sarasota burglary suspect
- Update: Names released in early morning fatal accident on Tamiami Trail
- Woman crashes car into Sarasota home
- Toddler found alone near busy roadway while Nokomis woman sleeps
- Trump to meet with victims of OSU attack, resume road show
- Man killed, child seriously injured after vehicle flips on I-75
- Sheriff: Bradenton middle school student had loaded gun, pot in backpack
- Sarasota man busted for looking up women's skirts