As featured on
North Port Police held a week-long sting to catch predators soliciting children online for sex acts.
A Sarasota private investigator says the potential security breach raises big questions about student safety and the vulnerability of school security procedures.
Detectives from Polk and Lake counties say they have arrested 101 people over 11 days in a sex predator sting in which detectives posed as children between the ages of 12 and 14.
- FLP to close Fruitville Road to reconnect power
- Update: Coast Guard reports they saw a flare, found birth certificates and phones
- I-75 northbound lanes open; driver impaled by guardrail dies
- Update: Coast Guard locates second body in search for missing family
- Sarasota flag-carrying marathon runner charged with 15 counts of child porn
- Update: Two bodies found in search of missing family identified
- Sarasota sends off 200 national guardsman on deployment
- Bicyclist struck by driver on Fruitville Road, FHP asks for help identifying driver
- Video: Mysterious image shows up on nanny cam
- Coast Guard finds kayak, birth certificates, phone, sees flare in early morning