As featured on
North Port Police held a week-long sting to catch predators soliciting children online for sex acts.
A Sarasota private investigator says the potential security breach raises big questions about student safety and the vulnerability of school security procedures.
Detectives from Polk and Lake counties say they have arrested 101 people over 11 days in a sex predator sting in which detectives posed as children between the ages of 12 and 14.
- Deputies: Man boxes in woman's car on Fruitville Road, points gun at her
- 2 arrested for drugs during traffic stop in Sarasota
- Pedestrian hit and killed by a pickup truck overnight in Sarasota
- Zoo: Live video of giraffe giving birth was labeled explicit
- Sarasota man arrested, throws baggie of cocaine into roadway
- Sex offender from Ohio moves to Englewood
- Update: Firefighters put out house fire near downtown Sarasota
- Sarasota woman hits pedestrian in crosswalk
- Deputies arrest man in Lakewood Ranch murder, another remains at large
- Deputy suspended after satanic curse allegation