As featured on
North Port Police held a week-long sting to catch predators soliciting children online for sex acts.
A Sarasota private investigator says the potential security breach raises big questions about student safety and the vulnerability of school security procedures.
Detectives from Polk and Lake counties say they have arrested 101 people over 11 days in a sex predator sting in which detectives posed as children between the ages of 12 and 14.
- 16 arrested in gang investigation of Team no Sleep
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- UPDATE: "No Swim" Advisory Lifted on Two Suncoast Beaches
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Firefighters respond to Sarasota house fire
- Community rallies behind local child abuse victim
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.