As featured on
North Port Police held a week-long sting to catch predators soliciting children online for sex acts.
A Sarasota private investigator says the potential security breach raises big questions about student safety and the vulnerability of school security procedures.
Detectives from Polk and Lake counties say they have arrested 101 people over 11 days in a sex predator sting in which detectives posed as children between the ages of 12 and 14.
- Snooty the manatee has died at 69 years old
- Shots fired at Sarasota business during armed robbery
- 24-year-old man arrested after fight leads to stabbing at Siesta Key nightclub
- Driver killed after F-150 became airborne over ditch on SR-64
- Sarasota couple arrested for trafficking drugs
- Cops: Domestic related incident shuts down roads in North Port
- Driver dies after car flips over median guardrail on I-75
- DUI Wolfpack Operation set for this weekend
- 17-year-old arrested in Sarasota one week after his release from prison
- Woman charged with animal cruelty after police find dog severely underweight