As featured on
North Port Police held a week-long sting to catch predators soliciting children online for sex acts.
A Sarasota private investigator says the potential security breach raises big questions about student safety and the vulnerability of school security procedures.
Detectives from Polk and Lake counties say they have arrested 101 people over 11 days in a sex predator sting in which detectives posed as children between the ages of 12 and 14.
- Port Charlotte teen cast in Florida-based Netflix series
- Manatee Co. detectives arrest 75 drug dealers, confiscate stockpile of drugs
- Teacher brings replica rifle to show class, sends Braden River schools into lockdown
- Nokomis man arrested for maintaining home with deplorable conditions
- Deputies respond to Nokomis home 93 times, arrest man for letting people use drugs inside
- Dashcam video captures large black bear in Port Charlotte
- 9-year-old boy gets airlifted from Sarasota BMX track
- Venice sets rules for those who want to take their dogs out to dinner
- One dead, one seriously injured after accident in Charlotte County
- Sex offender charged with possession of child porn registers in Englewood