How I Became a Pirate
Young Jeremy Jacob meets Captain Braid Beard and his mates, and is recruited to help find the perfect digging spot for their treasure. Jeremy is instructed on how to be a pirate and in turn, he shares with them what a typical kid's day is like.
Book, Music and Lyrics by Janet Yates Vogt and Mark Friedman Based upon the book "How I Became a Pirate" by Melinda Long and Illustrations by David Shannon
With upbeat music and funny lyrics, this is a story of adventure and finding one's own heart - a path that can't be found on any treasure map!
May 8-25, 2014 Thursday-Saturday Evenings 7:00pm and Saturday & Sunday at 2:00pm.
Please note ticket prices: Adults-Seniors $17
Full-Time College Students $13, Children ages preK-12th Grade $10. All Tickets purchased online or over the phone will be available one hour prior to performance in the Box Office.
Please note performances are in the Pinkerton Theatre which is open seating.
- Thu, May 8, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
- Fri, May 9, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
- Sat, May 10, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
- Sun, May 11, 2014 @ 2:00 pm
- Thu, May 15, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
- Fri, May 16, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
- Sat, May 17, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
- Sun, May 18, 2014 @ 2:00 pm
- Thu, May 22, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
- Fri, May 23, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
- Sat, May 24, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
- Sun, May 25, 2014 @ 2:00 pm
- Starting Thursday, May 8th, 2014, repeated every week on Sunday until Sunday, May 25, 2014 @ 2:00 pm
- Starting Thursday, May 8th, 2014, repeated every week on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday until Sunday, May 25, 2014 @ 7:00 pm