The Price by Arthur Miller
The Price is the story of two brothers: one a successful surgeon who walked out on his family demands to pursue personal success, the other a policeman who sacrificed his education and career as a scientist to care for his invalid father.
The brothers harbor a lifetime of jealousy and anger toward each other. They reunite after an estrangement of 16 years to dispose of their deceased father’s belongings.
The furniture, which is highly desired by a comic 89-year-old antiques dealer, comes to represent the brothers’ past and provide the occasion for them to confront their feelings about each other, their father, the family and their own lives.
- Starting Saturday, June 28th, 2014, repeated every week on Sunday and Saturday until Sunday, July 13, 2014 @ 2:00 pm
- Starting Thursday, June 26th, 2014, repeated every day until Saturday, June 28, 2014 @ 8:00 pm
- Starting Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014, repeated every day until Thursday, July 03, 2014 @ 8:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, July 5th, 2014 @ 8:00 pm
- Starting Wednesday, July 9th, 2014, repeated every day until Saturday, July 12, 2014 @ 8:00 pm