Tim Andrews, CEO of the Advertising Specialty Institute in Bensalem, talks about how the company controls health care costs through wellness programs for its 450 employees, and how ASI is responding to the Affordable Care Act. Video shot and edited by business reporter Crissa Shoemaker DeBree.
As featured on
- Names of 79 suspects released in Manatee Co. drug sting
- Venice man killed in fatal motorcycle crash at US 41 intersection
- Venice assault and carjacking suspect now in custody
- Description of vehicle that hit, killed Sarasota woman released
- UPDATE: Woman dies after Gulf Gate hit-and-run
- Snooty enters Guinness World Records' 2017 Edition
- WATCH: ABC 7's Rebecca Vargas signs off on Good Morning Suncoast
- 4 unidentified suspects sought in Ellenton Outlet burglary
- Bradenton girl, 12, charged with battery of teacher, deputy after they took her cellphone
- Bradenton gang member busted for deadly fentanyl stash, guns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.