As featured on
A new study finds if a new mom develops concerns about breastfeeding within the first two we…
Local agencies are working together to promote breastfeeding as a vital health activity for nursing mothers and infants to recognize breastfeeding friendly agencies in honor of August, National Breastfeeding Month.
- Port Charlotte teen cast in Florida-based Netflix series
- Manatee Co. detectives arrest 75 drug dealers, confiscate stockpile of drugs
- Teacher brings replica rifle to show class, sends Braden River schools into lockdown
- 7-8 foot alligator found in family's swimming pool in Sarasota Co.
- Nokomis man arrested for maintaining home with deplorable conditions
- Deputies respond to Nokomis home 93 times, arrest man for letting people use drugs inside
- One dead, one seriously injured after accident in Charlotte County
- Venice sets rules for those who want to take their dogs out to dinner
- 9-year-old boy gets airlifted from Sarasota BMX track
- Sex offender charged with possession of child porn registers in Englewood