As featured on
The 2010 spill in the Gulf of Mexico directly damaged the state's tourism and fishing industries as well as its environment, but also had indirect effects as far away as the Florida Keys.
- Have you seen this car that hit, killed Sarasota woman?
- Venice man killed in fatal motorcycle crash at US 41 intersection
- Bradenton girl, 12, charged with battery of teacher, deputy after they took her cellphone
- Dad jumps from bridge holding 2 kids; he dies, they live
- UPDATE: Woman dies after Gulf Gate hit-and-run
- 2 dead, 1 injured in house fire near Beneva & 17th St.
- Snooty enters Guinness World Records' 2017 Edition
- 4 unidentified suspects sought in Ellenton Outlet burglary
- Sarasota, North Port men arrested for drug trafficking
- Fatal fire kills 2 in South Florida strip mall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.