As featured on
The 2010 spill in the Gulf of Mexico directly damaged the state's tourism and fishing industries as well as its environment, but also had indirect effects as far away as the Florida Keys.
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Sarasota woman, 66, died in I-75 fatal crash with semi
- Jury finds Ashley Parker guilty of Attempted Murder
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Sex offender registers Sarasota address
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.